Foundry Industry and Cable Manufacturing, Occupational Health And Safety Training and Consulting in South Africa
QTE operates a totally integrated, unified, flexible and high quality education and training system that prepares all learners and their Companies to take advantage of a rapidly changing global environment.
- To admit students with a range of entry qualifications and academic and professional experience
- To deliver programmes which can be entered and exited at different Levels
- To offer part-time and distance education in addition to full-time study
- To cooperate with government and business in developing lifelong learning, research and consultancy
- To promote completion of education amongst students
- To help students benefit from a physical environment appropriate to their development
- Using Trainers with a range of qualifications, academic and professional experience
- To deliver training which can be understood at different Levels
- To cooperate with the Metal Industry, SETA’s and business in developing lifelong learning, research and consultancy
- To build up and develop full-time and part-time staff of high caliber
- Quality of the deliverables
- The service provider (QTE) will be expected to monitor and control the standard of all the material designed and developed including but not limited to the expected deliverables.
- Benchmark report submitted as per approved reporting requirements
- Standard programme packages designed and developed for generic fundamental unit standards in the OLD THETA qualifications framework at N levels 2, 3 and 4.
- Policy on the implementation of generic fundamental unit standards developed in line with the other SETA ETQAs policy as well as the SAQA regulations.