Foundry Industry, Cable Manufacturing, Occupational Health And Safety Training and Consulting in South Africa
QTE operates a totally integrated, unified, flexible and high quality education and training system that prepares all learners and their Companies to take advantage of a rapidly changing global environment.
- To admit students with a range of entry qualifications and academic and professional experience
- To deliver programmes which can be entered and exited at different Levels
- To offer part-time and distance education in addition to full-time study
- To cooperate with government and business in developing lifelong learning, research and consultancy
- To promote completion of education amongst students
- To help students benefit from a physical environment appropriate to their development
- Using Trainers with a range of qualifications, academic and professional experience
- To deliver training which can be understood at different Levels
- To cooperate with the Metal Industry, SETA’s and business in developing lifelong learning, research and consultancy
- To build up and develop full-time and part-time staff of high caliber
- Quality of the deliverables
- The service provider (QTE) will be expected to monitor and control the standard of all the material designed and developed including but not limited to the expected deliverables.
- Benchmark report submitted as per approved reporting requirements
- Standard programme packages designed and developed for generic fundamental unit standards in the OLD THETA qualifications framework at N levels 2, 3 and 4.
- Policy on the implementation of generic fundamental unit standards developed in line with the other SETA ETQAs policy as well as the SAQA regulations.
Meet The Team
Bets Kleynhans is well-known in the industry for the work that she has done at SAIF. She started her career with SAIF in August 2003 and was responsible for planning and organizing all the Institute’s events. She worked closely with the numerous presidents of the Institute as well as the SAIF committee and assisted with the Road Map(sponsored by the DTI) survey of all the foundries in South Africa. Customer satisfaction and service, not just words, actions!!! This defines Bets. Motivation- this key quality has kept her in the ongoing endeavour to improve on her skills set which starting in the Foundry Industry and then led her recently to her passion – training Being a team player brings these skills into the QTE fold. Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
Motivated, personable business professional with multiple college education and a successful 12-year track record of profitable small business ownership. Talent for quickly mastering technology –busy with various UNISA courses. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent MerSeta and Training guidelines. Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
B. Tech Mechanical Engineer
Manie is an Experienced Project Engineer with a demonstrated history of executing multiple discipline projects in EPC and EPCM fields. Strong operations, professional skilled in EPCM, Controls, Engineering, EPC,EPCM and Project Engineering. Manie has a Btech degree in mechanical engineering, management advancement program diploma and more than 15 years experience in the EPC / EPCM field.